Monday, April 13, 2009

A Sexy Body Curve with Oil- JJ Summer






I have been modeling for 6 years now; I took a little time off to finish my Bachelor's Degree. I am currently furthering my education and attending graduate school full-time to obtain my Master's Degree from USF. I take what I do very seriously and I'M VERY PROFESSIONAL, so please respect that.

I am NOT stuck up, I do not think the world revolves around me, NO I am NOT a princess. However, I am as real as it gets, can hold an intelligent conversation, very CREATIVE and a very diverse model. I’m very simple, I like to laugh at stupid jokes, and make a goof out of myself. I work extremely hard while I'm shooting and willing to help out in any way if needed smile

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO