Friday, March 6, 2009

Tara Renne Hot or Not?





I enjoy the beauty in the art of modeling, not just from the models view but also from the view of the photographer. I am currently a college student at Cal State Fullerton, and working towards my advertising/PR degree. I look forward to work small or large modeling jobs, and hope to use this site as a great networking tool.

I am currently and full time student who models part time. My hours are very open at this time, and I am available for anytime your shoot may be.


The BEST way to contact me is on here or MySpace. I'll be honest - im not very good with the phone. wink

I'm interested in Glamour, Swimwear, lifestyle, and editorial. I am not interested in bondage or fetish of anytime. smile

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO