Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So Shiny 4SS from Brandyce Lee !!






I will not pose nude for ANY reason. I will do implied (topless only) but thats it. NO NUD3S!

If you want to shoot with me send me a message, I check this site pretty regularly. I prefer some type of compensation for my time! smile I would like to shoot for tearsheets in popular magazines...come on, that's what we all want, right!? smile so, with that said if you think we can get some published work, or if you just want to shoot me to put in your port (which I usually would ask for some type of compensation if thats the case) then message me and lets make it happen!

credits:
Hawaiian Tropic Model
Hawaiian Tropic Celebrity golf tournament (05-06)
Total Action Trivia girl (television show) (08)
body paint model @ 70's lingerie Playb0y Party (July 08)
XFC Bikini model (07-08)
Rebourn Couture Commercial (08)
XFC commercial(08)
Christian Audigiere Fashion show (model) (08)
RUNWAY fashion show (model) (08)
Stuff Magazine lingerie model search winner
Miss Dasiy Duke- Harley Davidson (2008)
Biker Profile Magazine (08)
Teaseum Swimsuit model
Teaseum 2010 calendar girl
Condom depot calendar 2009 (covergirl)
Dallas bull calendar 2009 (july-covergirl)
Lingerie Football League- QB and Team captain (GO TAMPA BREEZE!) (08)
lflus.com (Tampa Breeze)
Guitar World Magazine ( November 08)
Fox 13 Morning Show- Sports Fannatic model
West Coast Villian Girl (November 08)
FHM's High street honey
Stare Magazine (January 09)
American curves (SPRING 2009 SWIMSUIT EDITION)
Fui Fui swimwear (january 09
Mybikinibrazil.com (swimwear-january 09)
Condom depot television (January 09)
Rebourn Couture Street Team (Jan. 09)
kiwi swimwear model (Jan 09)
Starlett TV contract model ( feb 09---on going)
won and placed in several bikini contests

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO