Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hard 4SS on the Sand






I am very energetic, outgoing, photogenic, and a people person, I never judge a book by it's cover. I love the outdoors, almost any activity. I was a R.N. for 13 years so now I am trying to start modeling again after quite some time.I do swimwear, lingerie, evening apparel, and costumes too if needed, basically anything that doesn't require nud3, so don't even ask!!--NO NUD3. I also have done calender work, commercials, commercial print, and I am featured in a book that was just released by my awesome and wonderful agent/photographer, so please if you are interested, contact me for all the information. I am a very motivated person who will do everything in my power to get my goals accomplished..and to all the guy models if you request me as a friend or to shoot with me that is great, but don't expect anything else!!!! Oh and another thing,,,to all the GWC's out there, don't bother contacting me, tired of all these guys saying how good they are and how "Well Known" they are and how great and high up they are,,,bunch of crap and I am not gonna deal with it,,,YOU WILL be reviewed by my agent/manager prior to setting up a shoot with you...That being said, I would love to hear from all you photographers and models that are for real and are interested in my look !!!!...much love and energy....Missi

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO