Friday, March 20, 2009

Cold Blue 4SS of Amanda Newton


I take a lot of time to perfect, write, and keep up to date all the information below. I made sure to cover just about everything already because I do not have the time anymore to keep responding to the same questions over and over again. Plus, I’m sure you will appreciate everything laid out up front so that we are on the same page and you do not waste your time and I do not waste mine. So don’t act surprised or offended if you ask me something I already covered here, and I just answer you with “please see page for answer,” and now you just lost a brownie point. I mean could I have made it anymore obvious in CAPS up at the very top? If any of this sounds redundant like common sense, it’s because you would be surprised at some of the messages I get, so it’s safe to just cover all the bases. I do mean this in the up most sincere manor (not rude), if you have been on this or any other modeling site for that matter long enough you know what I’m talking about. I am big on communication, and respectful of your time, so I need the same in return from you. ;-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO