Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Carissa Cain's Hot 4ss Kills Your Credit Card






My name is Carissa Cain and here is a little info about me:

I am 5'3, slim/athletic build, piercing's and tattoo's. I am capable of arriving to shoots "done" with hair and makeup if need be. I also have plenty of wardrobe and accessories.
I have 8 tattoos in total and I'm not promising not to get any more! They are: 2 on my neck, 1 on my wrist, 1 on my upper arm, 1 on my ankle, 2 on my lower back, 1 on my navel.

I have 3 piercings; 1 tiny nose ring, 1 belly ring, 1 tongue ring.

I consider myself a professional individual and I only wish to work with those also consider themselves professional. When I am working you can expect 110% effort on my part because that is what I expect of myself. I am constantly evolving and improving my skills, as I'm sure we all are, and how else is there to learn new things unless we try them? Modeling for me is not just a hobby or a job, it is a way for me to express myself as an ever changing work of art.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template por Emporium Digital 2008

Voltar para o TOPO